Jehanne has a wealth of human resources and legal experience. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Howard University and her Juris Doctorate from CUNY Law School. Jehanne has worked for Whole Foods Market and The New York City Bar Association.
- Created the first Unemployment Specialist position for Whole Foods Market
- Handled all areas of human resources for 600 team members
- Executed new hiring guidelines to bring down unemployment claims and saved her region $100,000 in one year
- Participated in the development and implementation of new and expanded counseling/referral services, which included: budget monitoring, recruitment, training of panel attorneys, staff, and the development of professional and administrative procedures
Edna has great experience as a professional secretary and legal secretary. She has worked for such prestigious companies as Robinson Brog Leinwand Greene Genovese and Gluck LLP, Robinson & Cole LLP, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP and King Pagano & Harrison. Edna is fluent in Spanish.
- Supported four attorneys in preparation of commercial leases, lease agreements, Last Wills and Testaments, and other general corporate documents
- Managed the attorneys calendars and scheduled meetings
- Produced specialized billings and earning reports for the firm
- Prepared materials for meetings and marketing events
Shirley is a legal secretary and an executive administrative assistant. She received her Associates Degree from Medger Evers College. Shirley has worked for such companies as Seward & Kissel LLP, Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP, Curtis Mallett-Prevost, Colt & Mosie, American International Group and American Home Products. She is also fluent in Spanish and French.
- Preparation of expense reports, timecard journals, calendars and scheduling appointments for attorneys
- Scheduled meetings and coordinated staff travel reservations
- Reviewed letters of credit and prepared numerous contracts
- Trained new hires on office policies and procedures