Every day, GoodTemps provides scores of companies throughout New York and New Jersey with the staff that keeps their businesses running smoothly. Without stellar candidates like those showcased below, these businesses would not be able to meet the needs of their clients.
Patrice has 8 years of Administrative and Database maintenance experience. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree from New York City College and worked for firms such as: Time Warner Cable, Verizon and Bovis Lend Lease. Some of his accomplishments included:
- Visiting, interviewing and developing relationships with affiliate retail outlet stores and also renewing previous and current business relationships with vendors
- Marketing digital video, high speed internet, and digital phones/tablets
- Managing Prolog Databases, maintaining records of drawings and summating samples for approval of construction work including (RFI’s, RFP’s, A/E Drawings)
- Tracking project expenditures with subcontractors, accountants, project management and management to stay within budget limits
Dorela has 14 years of Business Operations and Finance experience. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Tirana and worked for some very well known non-profits such as: Safran Identity & Services, World Vision and USAID. Some of her accomplishments included:
- Direct marketing and sales to public institutions and private businesses (B2B) with a close team of 3 sales specialists
- Preparing marketing materials for the e-ALEAT Services presentation, including branding, website development, and awareness events. Preparing business plans for over 30 selected clients in various production sectors, from a total database of 1,200 prospective loan clients
- Milestone achieved to enroll 1.5M ID cards (50%) until election date of 28 June 2009 and 1.3M biometric passports prior to visa liberalization with European Union by December 2010 (actual enrollment of 3.7M ID cards and 3M passports)
- Managing the overall process of lending project-funded credit to micro businesses and through financial partners PSHM MFI (now NOA) and the International Commercial Bank (BKT)
Regina has 5 years of professional Sales and Marketing experience and earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Marymount Manhattan College. Regina has worked for some very accomplished firms such as: TIAA-CREF, New York Life and Morgan Stanley. Some of her accomplishments included:
- Participation in the communications governance committee with distribution channel partners in the planning, evaluation and development of the company vision. She was also responsible for the delivery of content that adhered to regulatory and brand standards and actively marketed products and services with an emphasis on building the local client base through a variety of sales-related activities
- Supporting the implementation of open-architecture by providing a marketing strategy and tactical support to Annuity & Insurance Services, as well as providing marketing support for the Retirement & Equity Solutions division
- Effectively handling financial planning within the Mutual Fund product area while managing relationships with key stakeholders and senior management. Identifying business development opportunities and creating programs and campaigns to engage new producers, driving new business and generating revenue with measurable results
- Monitoring a competitive landscape and marketing trends to develop a selling system, emphasizing the use of insurance products as part of the overall wealth management strategy. Regina executed plans designed to support business development initiatives, simplify product complexities for advisers and consumers while providing consistent messaging through internal and external channels
Hire your new employees tomorrow!
Learn more about the GoodTemps mission and our skilled jobseekers, or if you're looking to hire, tell us about your needs by calling (212) 986-9566. We can have your new employee at your door by tomorrow. Contact us today!