Every day, GoodTemps provides scores of companies throughout New York and New Jersey with the staff that keeps their businesses running smoothly. Without stellar candidates like those showcased below, these businesses would not be able to meet the needs of their clients.
Tracey has 15 years of Administrative and Customer Service experience. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree from the State University of New York at Albany and worked for organizations such as: Time Warner Cable, Deborah Miller Catering & Events (Deb’s Catering), AmeriCorps and Sony Music Entertainment. Some of her accomplishments included:
- Assisting customers with questions/concerns related to billing, sales, services, technical support, etc. while simultaneously ensuring that each individual customer had an enjoyable and winning experience
- Performing all administrative duties, including verbal/written communication with clients & vendors, input/processing of catered orders, creating monthly digital ads (constant contact) and database maintenance
- Organizing and managing service events, developing and cultivating sustainable relationships with organizations (non-profit and commercial) to ensure future collaborations
- Redrafting copyright licensing templates and developing licensing language standards to better protect SME rights and interests
- Designing databases to track schedules and manage all document production
Eshwari has 6 years of Administrative Management experience and earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Queens College. Eshwari has also worked for non-profit organizations such as: The City College of New York and Berbice Regional Health Authority. Some of her accomplishments included:
- Training work-study students on procedures and protocols within the neuroscience laboratory, specifically on safety, inventory management, maintenance of the mice colony and on-going experiments
- Ensuring compliance with the Ministry of Health and AABB guidelines for transfusion services to patients
- Managing the daily operations of five (5) departments of the regional laboratory with twenty (20) full time and part time staff members
- Coordinating, budgeting and planning national events: World Health Day, National Lab Professional Week and World Doctors Day
- Preparing operating budget and procuring various material and reagents for use within the organization
Lisa Maria N
Lisa Maria has 14 years of experience in the Education and Publishing fields. She earned her Doctorate Degree in English Literature from Brandeis University. Lisa Maria has worked for educational institutions and other publishing firms such as: Weaver Press, University of Dar es Salaam, University of Rwanda and Rhodes University. Some of his accomplishments included:
- Initiating and leading 5 workshops in various genres, including children’s literature
- Teaching approximately 1000 undergraduates and over 9 Master’s degree students at the university level
- Developing filing methods to track correspondences and reports, taking and editing executive committee minutes, and generally sought to ensure that all projects were kept on track
- Organizing, budgeting, advertising, and running an annual student poetry performance contest and a regional conference with a visiting overseas lecturer
- Initiating and co-organizing a cross-department student conference on the humanities that functioned as a review and an occasion to develop public speaking skills
Hire your new employees tomorrow!
Learn more about the GoodTemps mission and our skilled jobseekers, or if you're looking to hire, tell us about your needs by calling (212) 986-9566. We can have your new employee at your door by tomorrow. Contact us today!