Monday – Friday, 9am -5pm
Perform legal secretarial duties.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent proofreading skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work with staff and management personnel in a courteous, cooperative and professional manner, meet deadlines
- Ability to organize, control, prioritize and follow-up on high volumes of documentation, assignments and reports, familiarity with basic legal forms
What you need to have
- Must and type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
Prior experience & qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years legal secretarial experience in a law firm or corporate legal department (preferably with litigation attorneys) using Microsoft Word, WordPerfect (5.1 or better), Access, GroupWise e-mail system, and Excel is required; familiarity with CompareRite is preferred.
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 9/16/2022
- 780 views