8:00 am to 4:00 pm - 35hrs per week.
Must be willing to work Saturdays and Sundays, if needed.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff. Perform decision-making tasks related to applicant eligibility utilizing computer databases and specialized software. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing sensitive information
- Handling heavy phone volume
- Managing relevant data using spreadsheets and multiple applications and/or systems
What you need to have
- Intermediate to high level Microsoft Excel skill required
- Typing of 50+wpm preferred
- Bilingual Spanish proficiency is preferred
Prior experience & qualifications
- 1+ years of related experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, if needed
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 5/3/2017
- 23180 views