Full-time position - requires schedule flexibility for evening and weekend hours.
Work from home 3 days per week and in the field the remaining days.
Candidates are needed in 11 New Jersey Counties (Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Essex, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean, Passaic and Union).
Bilingual a strong plus: * Preferred bilingual proficiency (written and/or verbal) in one or more of the following languages, in addition to English: Spanish , Korean, Portuguese, Gujarat, French, Haitian Creole, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Mandarin, Bengali and Vietnamese
County Outreach candidates will be responsible for COVID-19 vaccine outreach, registration navigation, leading local campaigns to address COVID-19 education, registration, and vaccination rates in areas of high-priority. Their oversight includes county-level data collection, volunteer recruitment, and vaccination event management.
- Identifying and helping to reduce cultural and structural barriers to vaccination
- Providing referrals to necessary COVID-19 resources (e.g., vaccine literature and available vaccination sites)
- Supporting county-level vaccination sites (e.g., troubleshooting, marketing, etc.)
- Coordinating and managing weekly CCC tabling and registration campaigns
- Reporting outreach progress (i.e., number of individuals educated, registered, and scheduled) to the Program Outreach Manager
- Driving a positive volunteer experience and establishing opportunities for improvement and changes as needed
- Identifying additional volunteer partners and locations to engage in advancing the mission and goals
- Maintaining strong data accuracy (e.g., mitigating inaccurate vaccine and registration information)
- Assisting with translation and editing of outreach material
What you need to have
- Effective/Professional communicator across racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds
- Preferred bilingual proficiency (written and/or verbal) in one or more of the following languages, in addition to English:
- Haitian Creole
Prior experience & qualifications
- All candidates will require additional Community Health Worker training
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related roles in volunteer program management, human resources, or direct customer service
- Experience working in underserved communities in New Jersey
- Preferred experience working with New Jersey community-based and faith-based organizations
This opportunity requires fluency in
English, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Gujarati, French, Creole, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Mandarin, Bengali, Vietnamese
- Posted 4/20/2021
- 1673 views