Bilingual Haitian Creole/English workers needed to assist at the polls during the week leading up to Election Day on November 7th, 2017. Bilingual workers will assist the public in navigating the Election Day process, including navigating people through the polling site to the correct lines or locations.
- Workers will be scheduled for approximately five (5) days of work for a total of 48 hours in the late October to early November period. One day must be a 16-hour day. Job site locations may be in all 5 boroughs.
What you need to have
- Applicants must be presentable, articulate and professional in dealing with the public
- Must be fully fluent/bilingual, proficient in both English and Haitian Creole
- Must be willing and able to work one 16-hour day
Prior experience & qualifications
- All candidates will be required to pass a screening as part of the interview process
- Prior related experience in customer service or interpretation is a strong plus
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 8/4/2017
- 286 views