MULTIPLE OPENINGS *** START ASAP!
This position is for a Call Center and candidates will be taking calls from the general public daily.
High volume customer service department needs experienced phone reps to work five days a week, varying day and/or evening shifts between 6:00am and midnight. The worksite is a Lower Manhattan location.
Responsible for performing the following duties:
- Responding to customer phone inquiries and using the company website to provide customers with regional public transit information
- Assisting customers with issues, commendations and complaints regarding the products and services provided by the company
- Entering data into data management system and use the database to investigate and respond to customer inquiries
- Documenting detailed telephone messages by hand or via email programs
- Performing light typing and other clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, etc. as needed
What you need to have
- Type 30 words per minute
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Prior experience & qualifications
- Up to 3 years of Receptionist/Secretarial is required
- Previous call center experience is highly preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced/high stress environment
- Able to work flexible shifts (must be able to work weekends if the customer requires it)
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 9/25/2018
- 8762 views