Full-time position - requires schedule flexibility for evening and weekend hours.
Work from home 3 days per week and in the field the remaining days.
Candidates are needed in 11 New Jersey Counties (Mercer, Middlesex & Ocean Counties).
Bilingual a strong plus: * Preferred bilingual proficiency (written and/or verbal) in one or more of the following languages, in addition to English: Spanish , Korean, Portuguese, Gujarat, French, Haitian Creole, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Mandarin, Bengali and Vietnamese
County Outreach candidates will be responsible for COVID-19 vaccine outreach, registration navigation, leading local campaigns to address COVID-19 education, registration, and vaccination rates in areas of high-priority. Their oversight includes county-level data collection, volunteer recruitment, and vaccination event management.
- Identifying and helping to reduce cultural and structural barriers to vaccination
- Providing referrals to necessary COVID-19 resources (e.g., vaccine literature and available vaccination sites)
- Supporting county-level vaccination sites (e.g., troubleshooting, marketing, etc.)
- Coordinating and managing weekly CCC tabling and registration campaigns
- Reporting outreach progress (i.e., number of individuals educated, registered, and scheduled) to the Program Outreach Manager
- Driving a positive volunteer experience and establishing opportunities for improvement and changes as needed
- Identifying additional volunteer partners and locations to engage in advancing the mission and goals
- Maintaining strong data accuracy (e.g., mitigating inaccurate vaccine and registration information)
- Assisting with translation and editing of outreach material
What you need to have
- Effective/Professional communicator across racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds
- Preferred bilingual proficiency (written and/or verbal) in one or more of the following languages, in addition to English:
- Haitian Creole
Prior experience & qualifications
- All candidates will require additional Community Health Worker training
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related roles in volunteer program management, human resources, or direct customer service
- Experience working in underserved communities in New Jersey
- Preferred experience working with New Jersey community-based and faith-based organizations
This opportunity requires fluency in
English, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Gujarati, French, Creole, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Mandarin, Bengali, Vietnamese
- Posted 4/20/2021
- 3911 views