The Compliance Officer title bears responsibility for examining, evaluating, and investigating eligibility for or conformity with laws and regulations governing contract compliance of licenses and permits, and performing other compliance and enforcement inspection and analysis activities. Assists with the preparation and completion of regulatory and compliance documents. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Conducting investigations to determine eligibility of candidates Investigate Before Appointment (IBA) titles
- Recording information in the Personnel Investigations Case Tracking System (PICTS)
- Preparing narrative investigation reports and checklists for the supervisor and the director
- Conducting one-on-one interviews
- Interfacing with agency staff, other agencies (City, State, and Federal), private organizations, and other supervisory personnel
What you need to have
- Knowledge and understanding of general office software such as Word and Excel as requested
Prior experience & qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year of related experience or any combination of education and experience totaling 5 years.
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 9/3/2020
- 268 views