Supervisors needed to assist at the polls during the period leading up to and immediately after Election Day on November 7th, 2017. Oversee bilingual customer-service representatives who assist the public in navigating the Election Day process, including guiding people through the polling site to the correct lines or locations. Supervisors will travel throughout the day to multiple polling sites to provide oversight.
- Workers will be scheduled for approximately five (5) days of work for a total of 48 hours in the late October to early November period. One day must be a 16-hour day. Job site locations are in different Brooklyn polling places.
What you need to have
- Applicants must be presentable, articulate and professional in dealing with the public
- Must be comfortable supervising and guiding workers
- Adept at handling and resolving complaints
- Have excellent problem-solving and customer-service abilities
Prior experience & qualifications
- Must be willing and able to work one 16-hour day
- All candidates will be required to pass a screening as part of the interview process
- Prior related experience in customer service and supervisory experience is a strong plus
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 8/25/2017
- 3994 views