Qualified and motivated office workers are needed for an important project! They will be working in different field offices transferring records for an annual review.
*Locations include Fordham Road in the Bronx, Midwood in Brooklyn and Woodhaven in Queens.
General Office Clerks perform varied and diverse duties, requiring some knowledge of office management systems and procedures. Clerical duties include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing.
Specific duties for this project include:
- Making calls to units to schedule delivery of records, recording outcomes in tracking spreadsheets
- Checking tracking spreadsheets to verify accuracy of submitted information
- Managing submissions of paper records from units
- Tracking assigning records correctly based on dates
- Submitting records to managers
- Verifying folders for each case, spot-checking for complete documentation
- Noting all missing documents in tracking spreadsheet
- Sorting all folders by location
- Packing folders for delivery to unit sites
- Addressing and labeling large envelopes with unit addresses
What you need to have
- Must be comfortable working with large volumes of records and folder
- Able to maintain organization of folders and documents
Prior experience & qualifications
- Prior experience performing clerical duties and working on record-keeping projects
- Must be able to navigate storage areas with narrow halls and limited space
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 7/3/2019
- 285 views