Here is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, motivated HR Recruiting Professional to work with a highly-respected non-profit. The focus is on recruiting for the organization’s retail division. The HR Recruiter will support overall full cycle recruitment efforts for the organization by optimizing the Applicant Tracking System, updating job postings on the career section of the company website. Will partner with hiring managers to make the best selections.
This position requires an extremely perceptive person, comfortable relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the Recruiter must be sensitive to corporate needs, employees, and the public image. Reports directly to HR Director.
Applicants with strong time-management skills are encouraged to apply! You will be recruiting for staff for retail store positions in all five boroughs of New York City. Pay will be determined commensurate with experience. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Posting online job listings to attract talent based on hiring needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers on vacancies, job postings and best recruitment practices.
- Screening candidates and scheduling interviews with retail store personnel ; enter dispositions for all screened applicants.
- Organize hiring events for new locations
- Fully implement and develop the applicant tracking system
- Oversee position control by reviewing and assessing vacancies; Minimize the impact of turnover by replacing lost employees quickly and economically.
- Establish relationships with local community organizations and colleges to build a pool for talent recruitment.
- Compile and submit monthly reports on recruitment activities.
- Accurately enter data and documents into HRIS
Assist HR team in overall on-boarding responsibilities.
Checking references and working with other HR members to complete the recruiting process
• Maintains confidentiality and security of departmental information and files.
Performing other related duties as needed
What you need to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Exercises discretion, good judgment, and confidentiality
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite. HRIS Systems, iRecruit
Prior experience & qualifications
• BA/BS in related field is required or a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar position providing organizational recruitment-level support.
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 9/26/2017
- 1008 views