This is an exciting opportunity for Human Resources Specialists to assist an important NYC public agency in Employee Compliance and Talent Acquisition areas. Applicants should have broad experience in HR, including Recruitment, Compliance, Labor Relations, Labor Law, etc. High-stress position helping an agency that provides vital services to people in need.
Lower Manhattan worksite, hours 9am to 5pm
Duties to include performing a variety of human resources activities up to but not limited to:
- Managing the handling of employee benefits
- Recruiting, interviewing or hiring of staff in accordance with policy
- Providing training and development opportunities to aid the company's effective utilization of employees
- Assisting employees with and helping to resolve work-related issues such as leave and disputes
What you need to have
- Must have the ability to utilize HRIS software, such as Silkroad, PeopleSoft, or equivalents. Prior knowledge is not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of general office software, such as Word , Excel, or equivalents.
Prior experience & qualifications
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of related experience or any combination of education and experience totaling 6 years.
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 4/4/2019
- 936 views