Location: Long Island City, Queens. Daily schedule: 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Efficient and conscientious office professional needed to perform basic administrative support. Answer phones, route calls, take messages, schedule appointments and give information to callers. Complete simple projects as assigned. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the job functions.
- Receiving, processing and delivering mail or other light material, including, but not limited to, office supplies; serving as a courier; may serve legal papers
- Keeping and posting simple records and statistics; preparing summaries; filing, checking, distributing, shelving or storing correspondence, records, reports, books or other materials, including office supplies
- Acting as a receptionist, meeting the public, directing the public to the person or location most able to furnish the service requested
- Answering telephones and/or switchboard and directing callers appropriately
- Issues, distributes or prepares material for mailing
- Checking and processing routine forms
- Performing incidental typing and word processing.
What you need to have
- Knowledge of Word and Excel as requested
- 35 wpm typing
Prior experience & qualifications
- 4 years of experience providing administrative support
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 10/19/2020
- 480 views