Professional candidate needed to provide support to attorneys by investigating facts, preparing legal documents, or researching legal precedents. Performs a variety of support tasks, working under general supervision; typically reporting to an attorney.
- Under the direction of an attorney, resolves routine legal issues
- Conducts research to support a legal proceeding, to formulate a defense, or to initiate legal action
- Researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes to prepare legal documents, such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, etc
What you need to have
- Familiar with a variety of legal concepts, practices, and procedures
- Has Knowledge and understanding of legal terminology and research tools
- Proficient with general office software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel as requested
May require Paralegal Certification.
Prior experience & qualifications
- Associates degree (paralegal studies preferred), or equivalent related experience and 2-5 years of additional experience in the field
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 11/7/2017
- 4395 views