Reliable and responsible candidates are needed to operate a security booth and to perform other related duties at a special needs school. Guards will be on duty in a security gatehouse and perform standard functions including but not limited to:
- Providing directions to buildings on premises
- Issuing badges to visitors
- Addressing all incoming traffic
- Maintaining contractor service call logs
- Responding to various requests for assistance from staff, students and visitors
- Ensures proper reporting of building and grounds conditions to prevent fire, theft, vandalism and damage to property or equipment
- Contacting fire/police department or alarm companies when needed; investigates and provides assistance on all security incidents
- Collecting information for investigative reports; files reports including daily building check logs, vehicle use/maintenance.
Mon, Tues, Weds & Thurs (3:30pm to 12:00am, midnight)
Sat & Sun (12:00am to 8:00am)
What you need to have
Must be willing to learn American Sign Language.
Prior experience & qualifications
SORA certification is preferred.
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 12/5/2017
- 4945 views