FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE REQUIRED
Motivated and reliable stock clerk needed immediately! The stockroom carries hundreds of items to outfit and supply clients of all ages. The primary function of the Stock Clerk is to dispense these items.
We need qualified candidates who can work various schedules, and be available all seven days of the week. Every week the schedule will change. Some days will be day shifts; a few days will be night shifts. You must also be able to work during the weekend. Total 40 hours per week, 5 8-hour shifts with a daily 1-hour unpaid meal break.
Schedule: overnight shifts / mid-day shifts/ mid-morning shifts (the stockroom never closes). Some days staff may be opening, coming in at mid-morning or mid-day, or working the overnight shift; all within the same week. *The schedules are staggered so that staff members have adequate rest periods before another shift begins.
Duration of shifts:
Early Shift – 8:00AM – 6:00PM or 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Mid-morning/Mid-day Shifts - 10:00AM – 6:00PM or 12:00PM – 8:00PM
Overnight Shift - 8:00PM – 8:00AM
Worksite location in Midtown East.
- Receiving, storing, and issuing materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard to fill shelves, racks, tables, or to fill customers' orders
- Supplying the requested items to workers. Ensuring that no item is given out without the proper form - already signed by a supervisor
- Locating stock and delivering items to their destination upon request
- Ensuring incoming deliveries are accurate and stocking supply room with new goods
- Taking inventory and identifying reorder needs for supervisor approval
- Checking order forms, delivery requests, and approval forms to ensure proper documentation, accuracy, and on time deliveries
- Ensuring that the shelves and the stockroom are neat, and that items are replenished as needed. (Some heavy lifting is required; mostly for deliveries)
- Ensuring that no item is given to a worker without the proper form - already signed by a supervisor
- Maintaining knowledge about the items and their locations within the stockrooms
What you need to have
- Able to lift and carry as needed. Some heavy lifting is required; primarily for deliveries
- Arithmetically proficient to perform duties
- Clerical skills sufficient to complete require paperwork
- Adherence to the schedule and punctuality
- Able to learn quickly and think critically as new situations present themselves
- During overnight shifts you are on your own. Be able to resolve issues, such incorrect size selection
- Handle sometimes difficult and demanding caregivers
Prior experience & qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of relevant work experience
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 6/24/2021
- 719 views