Experienced and reliable stock clerk is needed in a professional warehouse jobsite. Some positions may require computer skills and/or experience operating a forklift.
Duties also include, but not limited to:
- Receiving, storing, and issuing materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard to restock supplies or fill orders
- Locating stock and delivering items to their destination upon request
- Ensuring incoming deliveries are accurate and stocking supply room with new goods
- Taking inventory and identifying reorder needs for supervisor approval
- Checking order forms, delivery requests, and approval forms to ensure proper documentation, accuracy, and on-time deliveries
What you need to have
- This position requires moving equipment weighing 20+ pounds
Prior experience & qualifications
- 2 years of related experience
This opportunity requires fluency in
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
- Posted 3/13/2023
- 8085 views