Worksite is in a Long island City location.
Technical writers are needed for a large local NYC governmental agency to write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
Applicants will be required to:
- Create interface architecture and data flow- related documentation for interfaces between multiple vendors and departments
- Create and update technical and user documentation, ER diagrams, and data dictionary for internal operating systems
- Collaborate with the project management office and with the operations team during design, development, testing and deployment phases of the projects
- May also assist in layout work
What you need to have
- Must be skilled at writing in a clear and concise manner enabling management and non-technical staff members to understand complex technical concepts
- Computer skills required (MS Office Suite)
Prior experience & qualifications
- A degree in communications, journalism, or English
- 1-2 years of prior technical writing experience is required
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 2/5/2018
- 5299 views