Reliable early-risers needed to assist with Civil Service Exams.
Ongoing future assignments throughout the year.
Hours: PART-TIME (WEEKENDS: 7:00am start time, able to work 12 hrs when needed)
- Proctoring civil service exams for a well-known NYC agency
- Monitoring and observing test-takers during exams
- Reviewing various forms and documents provided by candidates
- Completing monitor reports and related forms
- Providing testing guidelines, checking IDs and reading instructions to candidates
- Assisting in fingerprinting test-takers prior to exam
- Moving classroom furniture and setting up exam rooms
- Counting, distributing and collecting exam booklets
- Directing candidates to restrooms and exits
- Performing other duties as needed
Candidates who successfully complete this assignment will be considered for more opportunities throughout the year.
What you need to have
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment to quickly organize and review documents
Prior experience & qualifications
- Prior clerical or office experience strongly preferred
- Position requires standing, sitting and/or walking for long periods of time
- Candidates must be alert, reliable, able to commit/follow through with the guidelines of assignment
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 1/17/2019
- 16165 views